- MATERIAL: Manufactured from polyester, fiberglass and stone dust.
- TEXTURE: It gives an identical stone appearance with its look and texture.
- WEIGHT/THICKNESS: It has a 5-8 kg/m2 average weight and a 3-5 cm thickness
- SIZE: The product size is usually 133 × 285 cm, however, it can vary a few centimetres depending on the model.
- UV resistance: It is absolutely not affected by ultraviolet rays.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE: It is highly resistant against impacts thanks to its shock absorption feature.
- WATER AND MOISTURE RESISTANCE: It is not affected by water and moisture. It can be easily used in places such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- HEAT RESISTANCE: Not flammable. It can be used in the places where get intense sunlight or heat exposure.
- SIZING: It can be easily cut via decoupage or a diamond saw.
- APPLICATION: It can be easily applied to all surfaces which its rough construction is completed with screws and dowels.
- CLEANING / MAINTENANCE: It is washable and wipeable. It does not require extra care.
- FLEXIBILITY: Oval and moving forms can be given thanks to its flexible structure.
- CHROMATICITY: It can be painted easily to the desired color.
- CONTINUITY OF PATTERN: Thanks to that all models have pattern continuity, a natural look is obtained on the applied surface.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SENSITIVITY: It doesn’t contain any carcinogenic substances and any substance that is deleterious to health. It is environmentally friendly.
The wooden beams used as support elements in wooden houses of old times are now decorating urban ceilings with their warmth and elegance. Ideal for creating sophisticated living spaces, Mertek is available in three different sizes.
- Dimensions : 19 cm x 30 cm x 300 cm